Thursday 29 July 2010

Iron Bridge

This shot was take a while ago, a good friend has been over from Australia fro a couple of years, but living and working down in London. And she is now going back to the land of crims.

So she popped up to see me and the family, so we went to one of my fav places, Iron Bridge in Shropshire for a few drinks.

We were walking through the town and having a little look around as she hadn't been there, sat down on a wall to take in the view and the sun broke through the clouds, I composed my shot, asked her to turn around and got her with a nice natural smile.

It was the 50mm lens, at f3 and relatively fast sutter (again, sorry I forget). I like these kind of shots, the sun coming in from the side... I think there really is the nice natural look about them.

The only post process work is adding my water mark, the rest is as shot.

Don't forget to take a look at my other images - Flickr Photostream

thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment